1974 Yamaha DT360
1974 Yamaha DT360 – Currently on display at Maxim Honda/Yamaha in Allen as a piece of Yamaha History.
Recently Restored 1974 Yamaha DT360 2 stroke Enduro for sale. The Tank and Oil Reservoir are a custom paint that the customer who commissioned this restoration requested- a beautiful Yamaha blue with nice metallic flake. This was a 7200 mile original bike when the restoration began and currently has 20 miles on the reconditioned/refaced Speedometer since the restoration was complete. In other words 20 miles since the restoration was complete. The bike was completely disassembled including the motor for a complete restoration and refinish of all parts. This bike is every bit as new as when it showed up on the showroom floor in 1974. You will not find a nicer example of this bike and its Ready to ride home after a one kick start. Clean Title.
List below of all work professionally done by Vintage Motosports/Marbles Motors.
*Motor rebuilt with new Seals, Gaskets, Clutch plates,Piston/Rings – Vapor Honed and repainted/polished to factory specs- New Case Bolts
* Oil Pump was rebuilt and is functioning properly – 2 stroke fun with no gas mixing.
*Frame and all other painted black parts were blasted/cleaned and then Powder Coated.
*Wheels were disassembled to be Vapor Honed to Polish Hubs- Rebuild True and Balance with Freshly Packed New Wheel Bearings. Brand New Shinko 241 Period Correct Enduro Tires/Tubes and Motion Pro Rim Locks and Rims freshly Chromed.
*Fenders, Headlamp bucket, Fork ears received fresh blast and Factory correct/Yamaha Fender Silver Paint/Clear Coat
*Brand new Chain and Sprockets ( Rear Sprocket made to factory original specs by Sprocket Specialists)
*Carburetor Disassembled/ Vapor Honed and Rebuilt with all fresh internals/gaskets
* Fuel system including Tank Clean and all new hoses and lines
* Re-Chrome all Chrome pieces including handlebars
* Rebuild and Polish Front forks with fresh fluids/Seals and Dust Covers- Then polished to a high shine
* Rebuild and clean/paint rear suspension with fresh fluids.
* Steering Stem received fresh/repacked bearings during re-install.
* All small rubber parts/foot peg rubber/kick start rubber/Grips/grommets for side covers and other frame parts were replaced with Yamaha OEM parts.
* All Factory decals like Frame sticker with serial number, Brake plates/hubs, Engine case with gear pattern were all replaced with factory correct decal duplications.
* All electric components were cleaned and in original working condition including front and rear blinkers.
* New Reproduction Handlebar switches were added on both sides along with all new OEM Cables and Levers
* Speedometer and Tachometer were serviced and received new faces. Speedometer was dialed back to zero at the time restoration was completed and speedometer re-installed.
* Fresh Seat Foam and New Seat Cover
Out of stock